Sunday, February 27, 2011

Carrie and Brad

Carrie and Brad

July 10, 2010

I've been lucky enough to be helping couples get married for over 6 years now, but this summer I had the opportunity to see things from the other side...as a bridesmaid! I had such a great time working with one of my best friends that I've known since elementary school, and it really was an honor to stand up with her on her wedding day!


We were blessed with absolutely gorgeous weather, and an amazing venue and vendors that made my experience as a bridesmaid wedding planner as stress free as I hope to do for my clients. Here's a sample of some of the beautiful pictures, but see more on the Purple Clover Facebook Page!


Church: Holy Name, Birmingham, MI

Venue: Oakland Hills Country Club

Photographer: J.S. Photography

Videography: Tri-Foot Productions

DJ: Mike Staff Productions

Flowers: Nature's Touch

Linens: Chair Covers & Linens








No comments: